In this tutorial we will see how to show in the Summary of a Grid, the values searched in the advanced filter.
Creating a Grid
1. We create an application of the Grid type based on the table “Orders“.
2. In the side menu we go to Group By, select Static Group by and New Group by.
3. We proceed to perform a static group by, where we place the name and label of the grouping and select the fields as in the image below
4.We proceed to go to grid modules where we change the initial module.
5. Once the application is created we go to the Search option> Advanced Search
6. Now we go to the option Search> Advanced search> Settings to enable the options “Display tags“, “Display after filtered” and “Tree view in the tags“.
7.Now we must configure the search fields (Adding lookups, formatting dates, etc.)
8. Finally, select the “Run application” button on the top toolbar to generate the Grid
To see more examples created with Scriptcase, go to: Examples: Complete systems and applications with Scriptcase