In this example we will see how to create an analytical graph using the Grid application.
Creating a new Grid
1. Create a new grid application based on the products in the table.
2. To enable the graph in a grid, we must first create a group in the application. Then go to the “Group by” tab in the application menu, then click on “Static grouping >> Group by“.
3. Select and enable the CategoryID field.
4. In the application menu, open the Totals folder and click Select Fields.
5. Select the UnitPrice field as shown below.
6. Access the “Summary” guide in the application menu, then click on “Graphics >> Settings”.
7. Configure as the image below.
Seeing only the graphic
8. Return to the initial options “Grid Modules“
9. Enable only the graphic module.
10. Click the Run button on the toolbar.