In this example, we will see how to create and use a link between Charts, which will allow the end user to navigate from a chart to show the details of a record in another chart.
Creating the Grid application
1. We will create a new Grid application based on the order table.
2. Open the “Group By” guide in the application menu, then click on “Static Grouping >> New Grouping“.
3. Select the fields: “employeeid” and “shipregion”.
4. Return to the initial options “Grid Modules”
5. Mark the “Graph” as the initial module and enable only the modules: “Grid and“ Graph. ”
6. Access the“ Summary ”guide in the menu of the application, then click on “Graphics >> Settings.”
7. Under “Create link in the table,” change to “Link to the grid.” Use the other table settings according to the image below, or the settings you prefer .
8. Click the button “Run application“