In this tutorial we will be preparing an application of the Control Form type in which the format will be as follows:
Creating an application of type Control
1. In the New Application option> We select Control
2. Select the option: I want to manually configure the HTML template
3. Once the application is created, we must create 9 fields: address, city, description, email, name, surname, telephone, website and zipcode
4. Then in the User HTML option, we must select the external library option and select the form02 that contains the design we need
5. Then we must save and execute.
Add new Librar
To add a new library, click on Tools on the top toolbar and access External Books.
All the libraries that we have will be listed, and we click on create new library.
Once created, it will be listed among the other libraries.