The editable grid view type is one of the main forms of Scriptcase where the information is shown as locked but the user can still edit, update all changes on the record or even delete it by clicking the icon of the function needed.
Creating a Form
1. Create a new application type Form “Editable Grid View” based on the project in the table.
2. Access the “Toolbar” item from the application menu.
3. Add the “QuickSearch” and “Number of Lines” button on the toolbar.
4. In the application menu, access the “Classification” item.
5. Click on the “All” button to allow sorting by any field.
6. Click the Run button to view the application.