In this example we will see how to create and use Dynamic Group By in the Grid Application Summary. It allows the end user to make data groupings of their own choice and generate analytical reports and dynamic tables dynamically. The application allows the end user to select the fields that will be part of the analytical report …
… as well as sum, average, minimum and maximum…
…… and generate the report in a personalized way …
Creating and configuring the application.
1. We will create a new Grid application based on the order table.
2. Open the “Group by” guide in the application menu, then click on “Dynamic group by >> Select fields”.
3. Select the fields: “customerid“, “employeeid“, “orderdate” (per month) and “shipregion.”
4. Return to the initial options “Grid Modules“
5. Mark the ” Summary “as the initial module and enable only the modules:” Grid “,” Summary “and” Graphic “
6. Click on the” Run application “button