This tutorial shows how to create a slide grid with blocks and when adding an image field.
Creating a new Grid
1. Create a new Grid application using the employee table.
2. Then, in the Grid Modules menu, set these attributes according to the table below: Image
3. Open the Fields folder and click on the photo field.
4. Set Data type to Image (file name) because we will save the images as separate files.
5. Set the Image Height and Width properties to 154 and 272 respectively.
Grid block configuration
6. Open the Layout folder and click on the Blocks option.
7. Create a new block and configure it according to the image below.
8. Go to the “Field positioning” option in the application menu.
9. Place the fields in blocks according to the image below.
10. Run the application.