In this example, a grid application is created, where the function is enabled to dynamically change the scheme at run time.
Choosing the themes of the project
1. Initially, it is necessary to choose the themes that are available in the project and available for applications. Go to the ScriptCase menu project and click on Properties.
2. Open the Schemes tab and choose the themes that will be used in the project. Click Finish
Creating the grid application
3. Create a new grid application based on the category table.
4. In the application menu, click on the Select fields item and delete the Description and Image fields.
5. Select Toolbar in the application menu.
6. Enable the Themes button.
7. Click on the Run button on the toolbar.