This tutorial demonstrates how to create a report using Group By and Summary.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application using the customer table.
2. Select the CustomerID, CompanyName, Address, Telephone and Country fields in the Field positioning menu.
Creating a group by in the Status field
3. Open the Group By menu and click Settings.
4. Activate the Tree View property and set the Customers value to Record count.
5. Re-group by, click on “Static grouping >> New grouping” and select the StateID field, then click on the Activate button.
Summary Page Settings
6. Open the Summary menu and click Settings.
7. Set the Title and Amount Title in States and Customers respectively.
8. Click on the “Run application” button