In this tutorial, we will see how to configure the menu to display a navigation path with the links of the applications browsed by the user, as shown in the image below.
Creating the Menu
1. Create a new “Menu” application.
2. Access the menu settings by clicking on the “Settings” item.
3. Access the Navigation tab and change the “Show navigation breadcrumb” parameter to “Yes“, and then change the other settings as shown in the image below.
4. Add your menu items using the “Menu Items” option, here in this example we use the “crtl_bc_01” application that also exists within the “samples” sample project.
5. Click on “Run application