In this example two applications are created (one Grid and one form). In the Grid of the application, there is a link to the application form to edit the selected record directly.
Creating the Form Application
1. Create a new simple form application based on the sales table.
2. Generate the source code. To do this, click Generate Font on the ScriptCase toolbar.
Creating the Grid application
3. Create a new Grid application based on the sales table.
4.Go to the Links between Applications option and click on New Link.
5. Select the type of application link and click Continue.
6. Select the sample_modal_form application (created at the beginning) from the list and click Continue.
7. Enter the parameter that is passed from the grid to the form and click Continue.
8. To finish, select Modal to the Link property of operating mode, width and height. Click on Save.
9. Click the Run button on the toolbar.