In this example, we can see how to configure the search without leaving the Grid application using the quick search.
1. In a Grid application, go to the “Filter” tab in the application menu and then click on “Quick Search >> Select Fields“.
2. In the first tab, we select the fields in which we can perform the search individually.
3. In the second tab, we select the fields in which the search is performed when the option “All fields” is selected.
4. Select the search criteria in the third tab.
5. Click on “Run application“