In this tutorial, you will see how to set up a Filter for Quick Searches in the Grid application, using the following additional resources:
- Quick Search.
Creating a new Grid Application.
Note:If you have any questions about how to create a grid: Creating a new aplication
1. Create a new “Grid” application and select the “Products” sample table.
2. In the Grid application, go to the “Search” tab and click in “Quick Search >> Select Fields“.
3. In Quicksearch Layout, select the “ extended ” option and check the option for “ Highlight results “.
4. On the Settings tab for Individual Search by field , select the option for ” Use the fields displayed in the application “.
5. In the Settings tab for search in the option ‘All Fields’ , select the option “ All Fields added to the fields of Individual Search “.
6. In the “ Search Criteria ” tab, select the criteria that will be available in the Search, according to the image.
6. Finally, select the “Run Application” button on the toolbar to generate the Query .
To see more examples created using Scriptcase, go to: https://www.scriptcase.net/samples/