In this tutorial we will create a responsive calendar application
We create the table that we will use for the calendar
1. The table that will be used for the implementation of the calendar is “events“.
CREATE TABLE `calendario` ( `chave` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `titulo` VARCHAR(50) DEFAULT NULL, `descricao` text, `inicio` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `final_data` DATE DEFAULT NULL, `final_hora` TIME DEFAULT NULL, `recorrencia` CHAR(1) DEFAULT NULL, `periodo` CHAR(1) DEFAULT NULL, `users` VARCHAR(15) DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`chave`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
2. We create the application with the newly created table.
3. We configure the Calendar fields as the image shows.
Items with “*” are required to create the application. The other fields are only used for calendar information.
- Id: Used to identify the record, select the primary key field from that table. (Int (11))
- Title: Used to store the subject of each activity that will be displayed in the application. ((Varchar (50))
- Start date: The activity start date will be recorded. * (Date or datetime)
Start time: The start time of the activity will be recorded. * (Date or datetime)
- End date: The end date of the activity will be recorded. * (Date or datetime)
- End time: The end time of the activity will be recorded. * (Date or datetime)
- Recurrence: Used to state whether the event will repeat in a month, week or day. (Int) (1)
- Period: Used to state the recurrence type of recurrence: month, week or day. (Int) (1)
4. We save the changes and run the application.
To see more examples created with Scriptcase, go to: Examples: Complete systems and applications with Scriptcase