This example will show how to use the mandatory fields in a search application.
Creating a new Grid
1. Create a new “Grid” application using the Employeeprojects table.
2. In the initial selection of “Grid Modules“, mark “Search” as the initial module.
3. Access the Search folder and click on “Advanced Search >> Select fields“.
4. Select the employeeid and projectid fields.
5. Go to the “Search” folder and click on “Advanced Search >> Required“.
6. Choose the ProjectID field as necessary..
7. Click on the Run button on the toolbar.