This tutorial shows how to create a link between two grid step parameters and a method to detail the total values of the report.
Creating Grid master / detail
1. Create a new grid application using the order_details table. Define the application name to grid14_1. Change the SQL by adding the line below at the end of the SQL Select statement.
OrderID = & #39;[v_order]& #39;
The string in brackets is a global variable used to obtain the parameter sent by the master application.
2. Now, click on the Generate Font icon on the main ScriptCase toolbar.
3. Create a new grid application using the order table. This is the master grid and defines the name of the application to Grid14.
4. Go to the “Fields >> New field” option in the application menu to create the new “detail” field of the type text.
Creating a link
5. Click on Links between Applications.
6. Choose Field as the link type and choose the detail field, then click Next.
7. Choose grid14_1 and click Next.
8.Define the parameter is sent to grid14_1 detail. Click on the Field option and choose the OrderID field, then click Next.
9. In the Link Operation Mode property, choose the Modal option.
10. Click on the “Run application” button.