This is a simple form created using most of the Scriptcase’s default values for a Form application. Using you this form you can:
- Use the ‘Add New’ button to show a blank form.
- You can modify the record content and press the ‘Save’ button to commit the changes to the database.
- You can use the ‘Copy’ button to make a copy of the current record content and show it in a blank form in order to insert the data into the database.
In the lower toolbar you will find the navigation buttons, search, exportation and more.
Creating a PHP Form with a Copy button
In this example we will develop a form of “Single record” where we can view features as: copy button, quick search and a field data using a multi-month calendar.
1. Create a new form type of the single record type based on the Employees table.
2. Access the “Toolbar” item from the application menu.
3. Add the “Quick Search” and “Copy” button on the toolbar.
4. In the application menu, go to the “birthday” field setting in the folder fields.
5. In the “Value format”, check “show calendar” and “additional months” to show three months in the calendar.
6. Click on the Execute button.