In this tutorial, we will see an example of a simple Grid, created with the default Scriptcase values.
Configuration of the project default values.
1. Access the “Project >> Defaults” item in the Scriptcase menu.
2. This screen allows us to inform the initial creation settings for each type of application.
Creating a new Grid
1. Create an “Grid” application and then select the “Customers” sample table .
2. Still in the application creation window, if you want a better view of the Query, select the “Fields” tab and change the Label of the fields, as shown below:
3. Finally, select the “Run Application” button on the toolbar to generate the Grid.