This example shows how to create a report with the summary and the graph on the same page.
Creating a Grid
1. Create a new grid application based on the following SQL.
categories INNERJOIN products ON categories.CategoryID = products.CategoryID
2. Open the Grouping folder and click on “Static Grouping >> New Grouping”.
3. Select and enable the field categories.
4. Access the “Summary” guide in the application menu, then click on “Graphics >> Settings.”
5. Configure as the image below,
showing only the summary and table
6. Return to the initial options “Grid Modules”
7. Verify the “Summary” as the initial module and leave only this module and the “Graphic” enabled. In the “Chart” options, change to display it on the “same page”.
8. Click on the “Run application” button.