This example shows how to create a report with the summary and the graph on the same page.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application based on the following SQL.
companies C INNERJOIN R ON Creleases.CompanyID = R.CompanyID
INNERJOIN D ON RDepartments.DeptID = D.DeptID
R.CompanyID NOTIN (6,7,8,9) AND
R.DeptID NOTIN (6,7,8,9)
2. Open the Group By folder and click on “Static Group By >> New Group By”.
3. Select the fields: C.CompanyName and D.DeptName and click Enable / Disable.
4. Click Totals and then click Fields.
5. Select the R.ValueRelease field and then click SUM.
6. Access the “Summary” guide in the application menu, then click on “Graphics >> Settings”.
7. Configure as the image below
Showing only pivot and graph summary
8. Return to the initial options “Grid Modules”
9. Verify the “Summary” as the initial module and leave only this module and the “Graph” enabled. In the “Graph” options, change to display it on the “same page”.
10. Click on the “Run application” button.