In this example we will see how to use the button grouping in the application toolbar.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application using the “Customer” table.
2. Select the CustomerID, CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, BirthDate, Country and CreditLimit fields. To select the fields, click Field Positioning located in the application menu.
3. In the application menu, open the Fields folder and click on the New field item.
4. We will create a field called “Accumulated” of the “decimal” type.
5. In the field configuration, use the “Accumulated” option and select the “CreditLimit” field in “Accumulator field“.
6. Click on “Run application“.
To see more examples created with Scriptcase, go to: Examples: Complete systems and applications with Scriptcase
Comment this post