This sample will show groupings, totals and summaries of the reporting capabilities.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application using the customer table.
2. Select the CustomerID, CompanyName, Address, Telephone and Country fields in the Field positioning menu.
Creating a group by in the Status field
3. Open the Group By menu and click Settings.
4. Activate the Tree View property and set the Customers value to Record count.
5. Re-group by, click on “Static grouping >> New grouping” and select the StateID field, then click on the Activate button.
Creating a total in the CreditLimit field
6. Open the Totals folder and click Select Fields.
7. Select the CreditLimit field and then click the Sum button.
Summary Page Settings
8. Open the Summary menu and click Settings.
9. Set the Title and Amount Title in States and Customers respectively.
10. Click on the “Run application” button