In this example, we will develop a report using the refined filter option, which allows you to filter grid values at run time.
Creating a new grid
1. We go to the upper toolbar and select “New application“.
2. We select the application type “Grid“.
3. We select the Customers table to create the grid, then we click Create.
4. In the side bar we select “Fields positioning” and we select the fields as follows in the image.
5. In the application menu, access the “Refined Search” folder and click on the Select fields item
6. On the first tab (Select fields), we will select the
country, creditlimit and birthdate fields.
7. On the second tab (Edit Fields) you will use the settings according to the image below.
8. Click on “Run application“
To see more examples created with Scriptcase, go to: Examples: Complete systems and applications with Scriptcase