In this example, we will develop a report using the refined filter option, which allows you to filter grid values at run time.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application using the Clients table.
2. Select the CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, BirthDate, Country, Address and CreditLimit fields, using the Field Positioning option located in the application menu.
3. In the application menu, access the Refined Filter folder and click on the Select fields item
4. On the first tab (Select fields), we will select the Country, Credit limit and Date of birth fields.
5. On the second tab (Edit Fields) you will use the settings according to the image below.
6. Click on “Run application“