Scriptcase allows you to develop Form applications with the Watermark functionality in the Fields text box and also add instructive captions below the field.
Watermark , located inside a form field, is an additional tip, description or example of the desired answer for a specific field. These tips usually disappear when the user types in the field
EX: Field Name, watermark ‘John Smith’ or ’Enter your Name’
The field caption , as well as the watermark, is an additional tip, description or example of the desired answer for a specific field, however it is located just below the field.
Creating a Watermarked Form application in the fields
1. Create a new application of type Form.
Select the “Single Row” option and then select the “customers” sample table.
2. Still in the application creation window, if you want a better display of the Form, click on the “Edit Fields” tab and change the Label of the fields, as shown in the images below.
Configuring a Watermark in a Field.
1. We can add a Watermark to a Field by accessing the “Fields” tab in the application menu, and right after that, clicking on the field you want to include the Watermark.
2. Click on the option “Label below the field” and enter the desired content to be displayed in the legend below the field.
3. Click on the “Watermark” option and enter the desired content to be displayed within the Field text box.
4. Finally, select the “Run Application” button on the toolbar to generate the Form.