The main menu contains both Scriptcase’s and project’s general settings, and it is available at the top of the page. Most of the options are related to the project settings and are not available before the project creation. See below each item and a resume of its options:
- New Project: To create a new project or import one of the system templates.
- Open Project: Lists the projects that the user is permitted to access.
- Close Project: Closes the current project.
- Properties: Allows you to edit some of the project properties such as themes and languages.
- Default Values: Allows editing the current project default values.
- Version History: Displays a list of project versions.
- Increment Version: This option helps you to make the project version control.
- Export Project: Allows to export one project at a time, taking all the project’s essential content for using in another Scriptcase of the same version.
- Import Project: Allows to import a project exported by Scriptcase of the same version.
- Generate Source Code: Generates the source code for all applications in the current project.
- Deploy Applications: Opens the Publishing Wizard for publishing the applications of the current project.
- Delete Project: This option is only available once you are into a project. This option deletes a project.
- Application List: Displays the project applications with details of its creation.
- Developers Summary: Displays a summary of the applications and codes created by a developer.
- Show Diagram: Displays a complete diagram of the project showing the relationship between the applications.
- Project Search: It allows to perform a search for texts in all the project’s applications.
- New Connection: Allows you to create a connection in the current project.
- Edit Connection: Allows you to edit existing connections in the current project.
- Import ACCESS: Allows the conversion of an ACCESS data source into a structured database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and SQL Server).
- Import EXCEL: Allows the conversion of an EXCEL data source into a structured database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and SQL Server).
- Import CSV: Allows the conversion of a CSV data source into a structured database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and SQL Server).
- SQL Builder: Tool for creating and executing SQL commands.
- Database Builder: Tool for rapidly creating and editing tables in the database.
- ER Diagram: Tool that allows the visualization of the relationships between tables of the connected database.
- New Application: Create a new application.
- Batch Applications: Allows simultaneous creation of Grids and Forms.
- Restore Applications: Allows the restoration of applications, where is displayed a list of the last edited applications.
- Save Application: Save changes made to the current application.
- Generate Source: Generate the Source Code for all the applications in the current project.
- Run Application: Saves and executes the current application.
- Export Applications: Allows the export of one or more project applications.
- Import Applications: Imports a backup file that contains an application from another or the same project.
- Source Code: Allows you to visualize the generated source code of the current application.
- Data in Session: It displays all Scriptcase session variables, as well as those of the executed applications.
- Data Dictionary: Allows the user to model and standardize the tables fields (names, translation, field types, and general settings).
- Express Edit: Project applications mass editing.
- HelpCase: Enables the creation of project documentation.
- Internal Libraries: Allows you to create PHP scripts, similar to external libraries, but exclusively for PHP.
- To-Do List: Enables you to create a task list.
- Messages: Send messages among developers of the same Scriptcase installation.
- Version 6: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 6 to this current version.
- Version 7: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 7 to this current version.
- Version 8: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 8 to this current version.
- CSS Applications (Themes): This option allows you to create or edit themes for the applications.
- CSS Buttons: This option allows you to create or edit button themes.
- HTML Templates: This option allows you to create or edit several HTML elements used within the applications.
- CSS Menus: This option allows you to edit the CSS of the menus.
- Menu Icons: Allows you to edit or create the icons of the menu application.
- Image Manager: This option manages the existing images in the project, also allowing you to add, delete and copy images.
- Chart Themes: This option allows you to edit or create the themes used within the Chart applications.
- HTML Editor Templates: Allows you to configure the functionalities from the Form and Control HTML editor field.
- Application Language: Allows to define custom messages in different languages, according to the ones set during the project creation and the data dictionary.
- Regional Settings: Allows you to define some parameters of monetary units, date and numbers according to the Country or Region.
- Security: This option allows you to implement access rules to your system, creating a complete system with access control in your project.
- Create/Edit Log Module: Allows you to create or edit a log module.
- Applications Related to the log: Allows you to reference which applications will use the log.
- Create Query with Log Report: Allows you to create a Grid application that will display a log report.
- Settings: Access all the ScriptCase settings.
- My ScriptCase: Allows you to customize the settings for the current user.
- Change Password: Allows the current user to change their password.
- My Toolbar: Allows you to change the position of the icons on the toolbar.
- WebHelp: Allows you to access the manual.
- Technical Support: Access to ScriptCase online support.
- Diagnosis: Displays the settings of the Environment/Server where ScriptCase is installed.
- Check Version: Verifies if the version is updated.
- Update Version: Allows you to update ScriptCase to the latest version available.
- License Registration: Access the page to register your ScriptCase.
- About: Information about ScriptCase.