On the main menu are displayed all the functionalities of the tools for the projects and the applications. These functionalities are organized into these items below:
- New Project: Enables you to create a blank project or import one of the sample systems.
- Open Project: Lists the projects that the user is permitted to access.
- Close Project: Closes the project in edit.
- Properties: Allows you to edit some of the project properties such as themes and languages.
- Default Values: Allows editing the default values of the current project.
- Version History: Displays a list of project versions.
- Increment Version: Enables versioning the current project.
- Export Project: Allows to export one project at a time, taking all the project’s essential content for using in another Scriptcase of the same version.
- Import Project: Allows to import a project exported by Scriptcase of the same version.
- Generate Source Code: Generates the source code for all applications in the current project.
- Deploy Applications: Opens the Publishing Wizard for publishing the applications of the current project.
- Delete Project: This option is only available when a project is opened. This option deletes a project.
- Application List: Displays the project applications with details of its creation.
- Developers Summary: Displays a summary of the applications and codes created by a developer.
- Display Diagram: Displays a complete diagram of the project showing the relationship between the applications.
- Application Search: It allows to perform a search for texts in all the project’s applications.
- New Connection: Allows you to create a connection in the current project.
- Edit Connection: Allows you to edit existing connections in the current project.
- Import ACCESS: Allows the conversion of an ACCESS data source into a structured database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and SQL Server).
- Import EXCEL: Allows the conversion of an EXCEL data source into a structured database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and SQL Server).
- Import CSV: Allows the conversion of a CSV data source into a structured database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and SQL Server).
- SQL Builder: Tool for creating and executing SQL commands.
- Database Builder: Tool for rapdily creating and editing tables in the database.
- ER Diagram: Tool that allows the visualization of the relationships between tables of the connected database.
- New Application: Create a new application.
- Batch Applications: Allows simultaneous creation of Grids and Forms.
- Restore Applications: Allows the restoration of applications, where is displayed a list of the last edited applications.
- Save Application: Save changes made to the current application.
- Generate Source: Generate the Source Code for all the applications in the current project.
- Run Application: Saves and executes the current application.
- Export Applications: Allows the export of one or more project applications.
- Import Applications: Imports a backup file that contains an application from another or the same project.
- Source Code: Allows you to visualize the generated source code of the application being edited.
- Data in Session: All Scriptcase session variables are displayed, as well as those of the executed applications.
- Data Dictionary: Allows the user to set defaults for tables (names, field types, etc.).
- Express Edit: Simultaneous editing of project applications.
- HelpCase: Enables the creation of documentation for the project.
- External Libraries: It allows the creation of scripts in several languages that will be used throughout the project.
- Internal Libraries: Allows the creation of PHP scripts that will be used throughout the project.
- To-Do List: Enables you to create a task list.
- Messages: Send messages among developers of the same Scriptcase installation.
- Version 5: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 5 to this current version.
- Version 6: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 6 to this current version.
- Version 7: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 7 to this current version.
- CSS Applications (Themes): This option allows you to create themes for the applications.
- CSS Buttons: This option allows you to create button themes.
- HTML Templates: This option allows you to modify several elements of HTML that your application will contain.
- CSS Menus: This option allows you to change CSS of the menus.
- Menu Icons: Allows you to change the icons of the menu application.
- Image Manager: This option manages the existing images in the project also allowing you to add, delete and copy images.
- Chart Themes: This option allows you to modify the themes used in the Chart applications.
- HTML Editor Templates: Allows you to configure the functionalities present in the html editor field that the application will use.
- Application Language: Allows to define custom messages that will be used in different applications.
- Regional Settings: Allows you to define some parameters of monetary units, date and numbers according to the Country or Region where your application will be used.
- Security: This option allows you to implement access rules to your system, creating a complete system with access control in your project.
- Create/Edit Log Module: Allows you to create and/or edit a log module.
- Applications Related to the log: Allows you to reference which applications will use the log.
- Create Query with Log Report: Allows you to create a Grid application that will display a log report.
- Settings: Access all the ScriptCase settings.
- My ScriptCase: Allows you to customize the settings for the current user.
- Change Password: Allows the current user to change their password.
- My Toolbar: Allows you change the position of the icons on the toolbar.
- WebHelp: Allows you to access the manual.
- Technical Support: Access to ScriptCase online support.
- Diagnosis: Displays the settings of the Environment/Server where ScriptCase is installed.
- Check Version: Verifies if the version is updated.
- Update Version: Allows you to update ScriptCase to the latest version available.
- License Registration: Access the page to register your ScriptCase.
- About: Information about ScriptCase.