The toolbar is displayed right below the main menu, where you can find the most frequent used functions used. The toolbar is customizable, and you can create new features as well as edit the current ones. Learn how to customize the toolbar by clicking here.
- Home: Returns to the Application management interface.
- New Project: Starts a new project creation process.
- Open Project: Returns to project dash interface where you can see all the projects that your current user has access.
- Close Project: Closes the current project.
- New Connection: Displays a wizard to add new connections to the current project.
- Edit Connection: Edits the project database connections.
- SQL Builder: SQL editor to create or test queries inside the connected database. You can also run SQL commands using this feature.
- New Application: It opens the new application wizard for you to start a new application.
- Batch Applications: Creates various applications (Forms and Grids) simultaneously.
- Save Application: Saves the current application changes.
- Generate Source Code: Generate the Source Code for the existing Applications.
- Run Application: Saves the present application, generates the source code, and runs the applications.
- Run Project: Runs the complete project. To do this, you must enter the property in the project properties.
- Deploy Applications: Opens the wizard for the deployment procedure.
- Data Dictionary: Allows the user to define standards for the tables (Names, Field Types, etc.).
- Application Language: Feature to assist within translation of the sistem tables and internal messagers.
- Help: Scritcase’s documentation.