List of Applications
All the applications are listed on this area, a. We can find some information about the applications.
The columns can be edited in My Scriptcase menu.
- Application: Application’s Name.
- Friendly URL: Friendly URL for the application.
- Description: Application Description.
- Creator: Application Creator.
- Generation: Date of Source Code Generation.
- Status: Status of the application (updated and outdated).
- Options: Activity buttons:
- Run: Runs an application;
- Edit: Open the Application to edit;
- Copy: Creates a copy of the selected application;
- Rename: Renames the selected application.
The footer buttons are available when one or more application are selected.
- Edit: Opens all the selected applications settings for editing.
- Generate: Generates the source code of all selected applications.
- Deploy: Opens the Publishing Wizard for all selected applications.
- Delete: Delete all selected applications.
- Copy: Copy the selected applications to another project.
- Move: Moves the selected applications to another folder in the same project.
- Export: Allows you to export the selected applications.