This option is only available when accessing a project. It allows editing the project’s information.
We can edit some of the project information, like the description and the use of the index.
- Project Name - The name of the project informed on its creation. The project name doesn’t allow special characters, and can’t be changed after its creation.
- Project Description - Description informed on the project creation.
- Choose the initial application - Allows you to define the initial application of the project, so that we can use the Run Project button.
- Use Index Page - Allows the use of friendly URLs in the applications. This option is enabled by default.
- Project Information - Detailed description of the project.
Define the languages that will be used in the project. The languages are selected as you create your project, but can more be added or removed.
- Language - List of languages that are used in the projects.
- Regional Settings - Contains the standard regional settings for the selected language. Regional Settings allows you to define some parameters of monetary units, dates and numbers according to the country or region where your application will be used.
- Charset - Defines the encoding used by the selected language.
- Default - Defines the default a language for the project. All the applications created will be executed on the default selected language.
- Trash Can - Removes the language from the project. The removed language won’t be available for changing dynamically in runtime.
Defines the available themes in the project and the default theme that will be used by the applications. To define a default theme for your project, select the name of the desired theme and click on Set a default Theme, the “default” notation will appear beside the theme name. In this image the default theme is Sc9_Rhino.
- All Themes - List of all the themes from ScriptCase.
- Project Themes - List of available themes within the project.