This option is only available when accessing a project. It allows the editing of the project’s information.
We can edit some of the project information, like the description and the use of the index.
- Project Name - The name of the project informed on its creation. It is not possible to change the project name after its creation.
- Project Description - Description informed on the project creation. Differently from the project name, it is possible to change it using this interface.
- Choose the initial application - Allows you to define the initial project application for the Run Project button. So every time you run the project, this application opens automatically, it can be a login screen, for example.
- Use Index Page - Allows the use of friendly URLs in the applications. Scriptcase enables this option by default.
- Charset conversion to UTF8 by database - With this option enabled, the database will convert the characters sent by the server according to the charset of the database.
- Keep old layout of file upload - Option defined for users who do not use the slash symbol (/) when creating a subdirectory, in the image and document type fields. In this scenario, files were stored directly in the “file” directory. If your file structure is like this, it is necessary to enable this flag. In the latest versions, images and documents are being saved in the directories informed in the installation, that is, “file / img” for images and “file / doc” for documents.
- Project Information - Detailed description of the project.
Define the languages for the project applications. The languages are select as you create your project, you can edit this option to add or remove languages anytime.
- Language - List of languages from the project.
- Regional Settings - Standard regional settings for the selected language. Regional Settings allows you to define some parameters of monetary units, dates, and numbers according to the country or region where your application.
- Charset - Encoding used by the selected language.
- Default - Default a language for the project. All the applications created are executed on the default selected language.
- Trash Can - Removes the language from the project. The removed language won’t be available for changing dynamically in runtime.
It defines the available themes in the project and the default theme used by the applications. To set a default theme for your project, select the theme and click on Set a default Theme, the “default” notation appears beside the theme name. In this image, the default theme is Sc9_Rhino.
- All Themes - List of all the themes from ScriptCase.
- Project Themes - List of available themes within the project.