Microsoft Azure in Scriptcase
At Scriptcase, we have several banks (MySQL, PostgreSQL and MSSQL Server) and their respective drivers for connecting to Azure. You must choose the most suitable for your environment and need.
If you do not have an Azure database created from the ones available on Scriptcase, check below how to create a database:
- Creation of Azure MySQL database: click here
- Creation of Azure PostgreSQL database: click here
- Creation of Azure MSSQL Server database: click here
You can check your enabled drivers by accessing your diagnosis. See below on how to locate your diagnosis and check if the driver is enabled.
- Accessing the top menu Help > Diagnosis, you can easily find it through the interface.
- Or, by accessing your browser url:
Check below how to enable each database in Scriptcase according to your operating system: