Google Cloud in Scriptcase
At Scriptcase, we have several banks (MySQL, PostgreSQL and MSSQL Server) and their respective drivers for connecting to Google Cloud. You must choose the most suitable for your environment and need.
If you do not have a Google Cloud bank created from the ones available on Scriptcase, check below how to create a database:
- Creation of Google Cloud MySQL database: Click here
- Creation of Google Cloud PostgreSQL database: Click here
- Creation of Google Cloud MSSQL Server database: Click here
You can check your enabled drivers by accessing your diagnosis. See below on how to locate your diagnosis and check if the driver is enabled.
- Accessing the top menu Help > Diagnosis, you can easily find it through the interface.
- Or, by accessing your browser url:
Check below how to enable each database in Scriptcase according to your operating system: