Multiple Lines Text
Multiple Lines Text field Configuration Interface.
- Data Type : Define the type of field for the application. When it is defined as a Multiple Lines Text, it accepts letters, numbers and special characters in multiple lines.
- Label : Defines the title of a field in the application. For example: if the field is defined in the database as cmp_name_client, it will be more clear for the comprehension of the user if the name would be “Client Name”.
- Case Settings : Convert the letter from the field when losing focus. The options are:
- Upper case : All in Upper Case
- Lower case : All in Lower case
- Capitalize first word : Capitalizes the first letter of the first word
- Capitalize all words : Capitalizes the first letter of all the the words
- Show HTML content : Determines if the HTML contained in the field will be displayed or not. If enabled, the HTML will be displayed, otherwise the HTML will be interpreted by the browser.
- Grid Mask : Defines the mask for the field display.There are two typed of masks described below:
|X||Placeholder to any character. Replaced by any character. If number of characters entered are less then the mask size, the field value is completed with zeros (Filling full size field entry is required).|
|Z||Replaced by any character retrieved from database. Suppress zeros at field left (Complete field filling is optional). When used combined with the mask character X it should be placed at the mask left.|
|Mask||Field Value||Formatted Value|
|(xx) xxxx - xxxx||1234567890||(12) 3456 - 7890|
|(xx) xxxx - xxxx||12345678||(00) 1234 - 5678|
|(zz) xxxx - xxxx||1234567890||(12) 3456 - 7890|
|(zz) xxxx - xxxx||12345678||( ) 1234 - 5678|
|(zz) xxxx - xxxx||0012345678||( ) 1234 - 5678|
Do Not Repeat Value : Do not repeat the value of the field in case it is the same as the previous record.
- SQL Type : Informs the data type of field in the database.
The Display Settings allows to define the CSS values individually for each field. For each Display schema of scriptcase, there are the same attributes available in Interface.
Display Settings configuration Interface.
- Field Settings
- Font Style : Allows to select the font family, that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size : Allows to choose the font size, that will be applied to the application field.
- Italic Text : Formatting the Text to be Italic.
- Bold Text : Formatting the Text to be Bold.
- Don’t truncate : Do not truncate by the amount of bytes or by the Grid columns.
- Number of characters : Amount of characters in bytes to display.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (left right, center and justify).
- Vertical Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Background Image : Background Image of the field.
- Line Break : Allows the Line Break.
- Font Color : Allows to apply a color to the font by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Background Color : Allows to apply a color to the field background by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Width : Allows to define a width to the field.
- Height : Allows to define a height to the field.
- Title Horizontal Alignment : Define the Title Horizontal Alignment of the field.
- Title Vertical Alignment : Define the Title Vertical Alignment of the field.
- Bold : Applies the bold type font to the field.
This option allows breaking the line in the PDF file when exported.
By using this option, you will see an icon on the Field Title, this icon displays a chart relating to the field.
On this type option you need to choose two columns to build the chart. The first one is the field its self that you are working with, and the second one is the you chose and is called “Column for Label”.
Bar Chart Interface.
- Group by Label : Groups the values of the column by the label. Similar to the effect of the group by of the a Select.
- Summary Function : Function that summarizes the data applied to the column. The functions that can be used on the field are the following: Count, Sum, Max, Min and Avg.
- Configurable Chart : Allows the user to setup the parameters of the chart creation when the application is running.
- Display Values : Displays the values of the generated chart.
- Column for Label : Selecting the column that will be the label for the field.
- Chart Width : Width of the chart, in pixels.
- Chart Height : Height of the chart, in pixels.
Chart layout settings interface.