Google Maps field Configuration Interface.
- Data Type : Define the type of field for the application. When it is defined as Google Maps, it will use the Google Maps API to display the map in the Grid Applications
- Label : Set the title of a field in the application. For example: if the field is defined in the database as cmp_name_client, it will be easier to the user understand if the name is “Client Name”.
- Home : Defines what type of parameters will be used in the API.
Home Configuration Interface.
- Display Mode : Indicates the display mode of the map. It can be opened in a Modal or in a new Window.
- Width : Defines the width of the map that is going to be displayed.
- Height : Defines the height of the map that is going to be displayed.
- Zoom : Defines the initial Zoom (available from the Google API) of the Map location.
- API Key : API Key for authorization to use Google Maps in the Application. (Required only for the versions 2 or earlier of the Google API.)
The API Key is a unique key, composed by a string(text) alphanumeric, which is the license to use the service. When you subscribe to use the service, the key is tied to the domain and the directory of the server. All the pages that use the API needs to be in the same directory that was used for the subscription. In case you have a web server on your local machine, you just need to possess a key for testing, and to do this you only need to set http://localhost in the domain of the subscription.
To get your API Key access the site by clicking here
- Link Type : Defines how the link will be displayed.
- Text Link : Text to call the Map.
Marker Description : Displays the description for each marker displayed on the map.
- SQL Type : Informs the data type of field in the database.
The Display Settings allows to define the CSS values individually for each field. For each Display schema of scriptcase, there are the same attributes available in Interface.
Display Settings configuration Interface.
- Field Settings
- Font Style : Allows to select the font family, that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size : Allows to choose the font size, that will be applied to the application field.
- Italic Text : Formatting the Text to be Italic.
- Bold Text : Formatting the Text to be Bold.
- Don’t truncate : Do not truncate by the amount of bytes or by the Grid columns.
- Number of characters : Amount of characters in bytes to display.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (left right, center and justify).
- Vertical Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Background Image : Background Image of the field.
- Line Break : Allows the Line Break.
- Font Color : Allows to apply a color to the font by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Background Color : Allows to apply a color to the field background by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Width : Allows to define a width to the field.
- Height : Allows to define a height to the field.
- Title Horizontal Alignment : Define the Title Horizontal Alignment of the field.
- Title Vertical Alignment : Define the Title Vertical Alignment of the field.
- Bold : Applies the bold type font to the field.