This field type allows the developer to show datadata as an evaluation with icons “like” and “dislike”.
Defines the data type of the field in the application. In this case we should select Rating Smile.
Defines the title that will be shown in the field when the application is running. The used terms in the interface are essential to the system has good usability, we should use comum name and terms for the final user, instead of the default values of the system.
For example, for the rating thumbs field, the client would have a better understanding of the field function when the label is Product evaluation.
Besides a fixed text, the Label allow to use of lang to define the field title, this way is possible to use theapplication internationalization.
Define a subtitle that will be shown beside the field. Ex.: Thank you for the feedback!
Below is one example of an application subtitle:
Values and hints
Allows to the developer to define the values to each icon taht will be saved at the data base and allow to define a hint (It is shown passing the mouse above the icon)
Allows the developer to define the format that the emojis will be shown.
In case the first option is defined, the emojis will be shown like this:
In case the second option is defined, the emojis will be shown like this:
Allows defining the icon size in pixels.
Allows for defining the padding value between the emojis.
Allows the icon colors to be defined in each emoji.
Informs the field type at the data base.
Configuração de Visualização
The Display Settings allows to define the CSS values individually for each field. For each Display schema of scriptcase, there are the same attributes available in Interface.
Display Settings configuration Interface.
- Field Settings
- Font Style : Allows to select the font family, that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size : Allows to choose the font size, that will be applied to the application field.
- Italic Text : Formatting the Text to be Italic.
- Bold Text : Formatting the Text to be Bold.
- Don’t truncate : Do not truncate by the amount of bytes or by the Grid columns.
- Number of characters : Amount of characters in bytes to display.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (left right, center and justify).
- Vertical Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Background Image : Background Image of the field.
- Line Break : Allows the Line Break.
- Font Color : Allows to apply a color to the font by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Background Color : Allows to apply a color to the field background by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Width : Allows to define a width to the field.
- Height : Allows to define a height to the field.
- Title Horizontal Alignment : Define the Title Horizontal Alignment of the field.
- Title Vertical Alignment : Define the Title Vertical Alignment of the field.
- Bold : Applies the bold type font to the field.