The applications can have two types of fields.
Columns of the table connected to the application and their data types.
In a table with the following structure:
CREATE TABLE `orders` ( `orderid` int(11) NOT NULL, `customerid` varchar(5) NULL DEFAULT NULL, `employeeid` int(11) NULL DEFAULT NULL, `orderdate` date NULL DEFAULT NULL, `requireddate` date NULL DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`orderid`) USING BTREE );
These are the listed fields on left menu Fields:
Fields created inside application to assist in the development process.
How to create a virtual field
- Inside an application, access the left menu Fields and click on New Field option.
- Choose how many fields do you want to create:
- Create the fields and define type, name and label for each one:
- Type: Data type of the field.
- Name: Internal name of the field. Used to identify the field on events and Scriptcase interface.
- Label: Title of the field displayed on the application.
Scriptcase doesn’t insert virtual fields on the table after its creation.
Types of fields by applications
|Application||Table Fields||Virtual Fields|
The applications Menu, Tree Menu, Dashboard and Blank were not listed because they haven’t manage fields.