It is the only event of the Blank application. This event always occurs when running the Application. It is used to create all the HTML, PHP and JS code for the page.
Scriptcase code editor is used within events and has a series of shortcuts to help in the applications development.
At the top section of the editor, there are some options that allows us to change the editor theme or expand it, for example. These options can also be activated using the hotkeys.
- - Increases the area occupied by your code editor.
- - Expand the sides of the code editor.
- - Activates the search in the code editor.
- - Enables replace in the code editor.
- - Defines the code editor theme.
The hotkeys are available in all browsers compatible with Scriptcase.
Click Here to view the Scriptcase hotkeys documentation.