HTML Image field Configuration Interface.
Define the type of field. When setting it to HTML Image, it allows to display an image into the field.
The Label option lets you define the title of a field. Example: If the database field name is “cmp_name_client”, You can display a different name for the user, like “Client Name”.
Define an image to be displayed. The icon “Select Image” lists all images from Scriptcase and your uploaded images. The “Upload an image” option allows you to send a copy to the Scriptcase server.
This button allows the creation of a field link with some other application..
This way, it is possible, for example, to create a link with a blank to delete a record from the grid, passing the record ID as a parameter.
See more information about field binding by clicking here.
Define the width of the Image border in Pixels.
Define the image width size in Pixels.
Define the image height size in Pixels.
The Display Settings allows to define the CSS values individually for each field. For each Display schema of scriptcase, there are the same attributes available in Interface.
Display Settings configuration Interface.
- Field Settings
- Font Style : Allows to select the font family, that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size : Allows to choose the font size, that will be applied to the application field.
- Italic Text : Formatting the Text to be Italic.
- Bold Text : Formatting the Text to be Bold.
- Don’t truncate : Do not truncate by the amount of bytes or by the Grid columns.
- Number of characters : Amount of characters in bytes to display.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (left right, center and justify).
- Vertical Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Background Image : Background Image of the field.
- Line Break : Allows the Line Break.
- Font Color : Allows to apply a color to the font by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Background Color : Allows to apply a color to the field background by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Width : Allows to define a width to the field.
- Height : Allows to define a height to the field.
- Title Horizontal Alignment : Define the Title Horizontal Alignment of the field.
- Title Vertical Alignment : Define the Title Vertical Alignment of the field.
- Bold : Applies the bold type font to the field.