Grids,Charts, Summaries and Forms with new features for the PDF exporting
- Fixed or variable passwords to protect you exported report
- New option to add titles and headers on all pages of PDFs
- Dynamic columns selection
- Dynamic selection of modules for PDF display (Grid, Summary and Chart)
- Option for password in form PDF export
- Option to export compressed PDF (.zip) in grid, chart and form applications
SamplesExport to PDF Try all samples
VideosNew Export Options
In addition to the export PDF, new features were added to the other files as well:
- Fixed or variable passwords to protect you exported report also for XML, EXCEL, WORD, RTF and PRINT
- Dynamic selection of columns also in exports to Excel, XML, WORD, RTF, CSV, and PRINT
- Option to export Grids and Summaries in a new Excel tab
- Option to export Excel with "XLS" or "XLSX" formats
- Dynamic module selection (Grid and Summary) in Excel, XML and CSV and Grid in Word, RTF
- Option to display CSV settings for export
- Option for password in chart export to Excel, Word, CSV, XML and images
- Option to display items in the export to the end user in the grid and chart applications
- Option for password in chart export to PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, XML and images
SamplesExport to XML, EXCEL, WORD, RTF and PRINT Try all samples
Trendlines that help viewers easily interpret data. You can use them to set the context for data (with tooltips) or define limits and targets.
- Trendline - You can insert a trendline in a chart, to attract the attention of viewers to a particular section within data values, on any of the axes.
- Trendzone - Trend zones are similar to trend lines, except that they mark out an entire range of values, rather than just a single value.
SamplesTrendline Trendzone Try all samples
VideosTrendlines and Trendzone in Charts
New features and components that will help the user decrease the development time with Scriptcase. These new everyday features will make it easier to create and edit applications:
- Option for you to create/edit code snippets and add to events
- New options to express configuration for Grid fields.
- Improvements to usability of Grid application link-interface.
SamplesTry all samples
Driving accuracy with the new capabilities for Search modules
- Added for Grid and Form filters the select2, slide, auto-complete, switch and checkbox dropdown and options - fields
- New watermark options in filter fields.
- Option for data-type fields to display format next or below for: Control, Calendar, Filters and Form.
- Added relative dashboard filters for indexes
SamplesSearch modules Try all samples
In addition to the features above, we have added also:
- Fixed label option added in the application for the horizontal-type Form
- Fixed label option added in the Grid’s Summary
- Added new option for the Form to put the “Help” next to the titles
- New Macro sc_apl_default added to set an initial application to return upon session crash
- Macro sc_apl_default now available at creation for security module
- Option "Distinguish uppercase/lowercase" in the express edition of the applications
- Option to allow files to be downloaded through Document type fields, even if readonly