On this screen we must define the display configuration of the nested Grids in the main application.
We can define the general behavior of the nested Grids or use the Define Individually in the attributes and define the appearance and behavior individually, in each nested Grid created.
This configuration block defines how the nested Grid will be displayed in the main application.
This attribute defines whether or not the iframe is used to display the called application.
This implies the full use of the functionality of the query configured as nested Grid, such as: Pagination, filters, export, breaks, columns and ordering.
Title on the same line
This attribute defines whether the nested Grid column titles will be displayed on the same line as the main Application Title.
This attribute is available when the iframe mode and Enable TreeView options are set to No or Individually Defined.
The configuration options are:
- Yes - In this option, the title of the nested Grid columns will be embedded in the title of the main application, as in the example below.
- No - In this case the Positioning will be displayed so that we can define the positioning of the nested Grid.
- Define individually - Enables setting the Title on the same line in the configuration of each nested Grid created, so that the behavior can be defined individually.
Example of nested Grids displayed on the same row
This option adds a feature to hide/show the nested Grid in the query.
The display of the nested Grid will be defined by the Positioning.
Choosing Yes will disable the Same Line Title option.
Example of Nested Grid with TreeView
Defines the location of the nested Grid within the main application.
This attribute will be displayed when setting Yes in the Title option on the same line.
The options are:
- In a column - A column will be added after the last field of the main application
- Below a record - The nested Grid will be displayed below the record line.
- Define Individually - Enables the Positioning configuration attribute in the configurations of each nested Grid created, so that the behavior can be defined individually.
Example of nested Grid In a Column with TreeView
Example of nested Grids Under a Record with TreeView
Nested Grid Positioning
This attribute is available if the main application has two or more nested Grids and if they are configured to display below the record.
In this case, we can define whether to display next to each other or below each other.
Example nested grid shown side by side
Sample nested grid shown one below the other
Allows you to configure the alignment of the nested Grid in relation to the main query when the Positioning option is Below a Record.
The options are: Left, Right and Center.
This option is available only if the Location attribute is set to Below Record
Remove application padding and margins
Remove margins and padding from the called app to make it fit better on the screen.
border Removes the borders of the called application’s main table to better fit the display
These settings are only available if the iframemode attribute in the Settings block is set to Yes
Allows you to set the iframe height in pixels.
Allows you to set the iframe width in pixels.
Defines the application’s initial module on the first load: (Grid, Filter or empty)
Number of Lines
Defines the number of lines to be displayed.
Number of Columns
Defines the number of columns to be displayed.
Defines if the records will be shown partially with pagination (navigation), or if it will be total with all records on the same page.
Fix top toolbar
Allows you to pin the toolbar on top.
Fix bottom toolbar
Allows you to pin the toolbar on bottom.
Defines which buttons will be available on the nestedgrid toolbar.
Nested Grid Configuration
This configuration block defines whether or not the nested Grid will be exported with the main application.
This setting is only available if the iframe mode attribute in the Settings block is set to No or Set Individually
Each type of export can be defined as follows:
- Yes - This option will include the nested Grid when exporting.
- No - This option will not include the nested Grid when performing the export.
- Define individually: enables the export field in the nested Grids created, so that the display definition in the export is defined individually.